Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to finish Account Application

Hello,
    Wednesday last week I started the process of opening an account.

Since then I have not been able to use the file upload for supporting documents and I cannot get a response from [email protected].

Wondering how I proceed as I would like to get this finished up.

Hello!

Please email [email protected], including “ ATTN Kimberly H” in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body, so I may investigate this matter further. Ensure to use the email used to start the account application. ​
    Kimberly H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kimberly View Post
      Hello!

Please email [email protected], including “ ATTN Kimberly H” in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body, so I may investigate this matter further. Ensure to use the email used to start the account application. ​
      Thank you. I have sent the email.

Comment

I too have had issue with NT. The team at NT both support and compliance have not established a sufficient reason for declining my account.
        I wrote them a letter apologising if I filled out the application incorrectly cause I completed it using my mobile which as we all know changes words and things.
        I even supplied compliance with a certificate of a course I did in anti-terrorism and money laundering to assist them to make a positive decision.
        they have told me nothing- why or how long it is before one can reapply.
        I even established a Interactive brokers account so I could connect to NT cause I’m outside the US. I just don’t get the purpose of them doing this to me.
        I’m happy to overcome any issues as I stated in my letter to assist with access to the platform.
        Last edited by Pro-D; 10-10-2023, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro-D View Post
          I even supplied compliance with a certificate of a course I did in anti-terrorism and money laundering to assist them to make a positive decision.
          Strange that you thought you had to upload those documents. Did you do the following?
          • Proof of identity: national ID / passport / driver's license
            Proof of residency: bank statement / utility bill / driver's license / credit card statement
          ​Thats all I did when I opened and took no time at all.

Comment

I also had issues with compliance but I’m almost sure what the actual issue was but they won’t respond t any pings. It was an invalid form of SSN verification since I admit I was skeptical but does that mean now I lose all my chances to open an account?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Bidder
            by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes