Playback Loading Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback Loading Problems

What's up with Playback loading? I have replay data on NQ for 7/10-7/31. When I connect to the Playback Connection it initially shows Start 7/23 and End 7/31. But I want to access 7/12. I do and it goes into "Loading..". When it finishes I right-click the Playback dialog, but "Go To.." is disabled and goes back into "Loading.." This repeats until I give up. Thank for any help.

Hello gbourque,

Thank you for posting.

Can you cofirm you have replay data available for the dates you are interested in replaying. You can verify the dates you have available by right clicking in the Playback controller->Show Available Data.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I re-downloaded all the data but it is still having problems. I have two weeks of NQ 9-23 data (see images). When I select Go To and select 7/17/23 at 8:29AM, it goes to 7/17 11:00PM (yes I am selecting AM). I finally have to give up on 7/17 and try 7/18 8:29AM, which works. But why isn't 7/17 working?

Comment

Now when I try to Go To 7/20 8:29AM, it goes to 7/20 11:00PM. Then when I try to change it, every time I right-click the playback dialogue Go To is disabled and it starts Loading again immediately. This repeats every time I right-click. I have to disconnect from the Playback server to start over. NT 8.0.28.0 64-bit
        Last edited by gbourque; 08-04-2023, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Within the Playback controller can set your Start date to 7/16/2023 and let me know if you can then use the Go To option to begin replaying data on 7/17 at 8:29 AM successfully.

Comment

Doesn't work. It goes to 7/16 11:00PM. Then when I right-click the Playback controller, Go To is disabled and it immediately goes back to Loading.. and goes back to the same spot. This repeats until I disconnect.

Edit 2: I added 7/13 data. But that didn't help. It gets stuck in a loop where it keeps going back into Loading.
            Last edited by gbourque; 08-04-2023, 12:01 PM.

Comment

I have been unable to reproduce this behavior on my end. Thank you for posting.

So I may look into this further please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files".

Thanks in advance.

Comment

It did help for me to download all the data INCLUDING the weekends. Didn't realize there were weekend files.

But, also, I believe the problem was largely that my data was NQ and my chart was set to MNQ. That was dumb on my part, but it seems the app took on some weird behavior when that was the case. You might try to reproduce this and see what you think. Thanks.

Comment

Nope. It's still not working. I'll make a video and contact the email you gave.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by strategist007, Today, 07:51 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post strategist007  
                  Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
                  44 responses
                  3 likes
                  Last Post jhudas88