Logging into Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logging into Platform

I have my own NinjaTrader account to login to NinjaTrader. I recently signed up with Topstep and i selected Ninja for my platform. I signed out of my NinjaTrader and when i tried to login to my Topstep NInjaTrader with my login credentials i get an error saying client app is prohibited? see attached... Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 9.46.58 AM.png
Views:	571
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	1259536

Hello rock199​,
    Thank you for your post.

Please use your username for the NinjaTrader Dashboard to login when you start the NinjaTrader platform.

Then navigate to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->General and enable 'Multi-provider'. Click OK and restart NinjaTrader.

After restarting the platform, you should be able to create a new connection, by going tor Control Center-->Connections-->Configure and using your Topstep username.

If you are still not able to connect to your Topstep account, please email us right from the NinjaTrader platform (by going to Help-> Email Support) and attach your log, trace files, so we may look into what occurred. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files.​​
    Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Multi-provider was already checked...but before i use my Topstep's user name if i replace it will my user name and password need to be reentered or it will be saved if i exit our ot Topstep and then try to login to my own Ninja platform? My user name for my Ninja is xxxxx but not sure i remember what user name xxxxx came from instead of xxxxx i use to sign in? And is the password for xxxxx the same for my user name xxxxx.
      Last edited by rock199; 07-08-2023, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Please remove your username and password from this post, since it's visible to everyone.

Then email me right from the NinjaTrader platform (by going to Help-> Email Support) and attach your log, trace files, so I may look into what occurred. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files.​​ You can also copy a link to that post and paste it within the body of your email.

Thank you!​
        Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Added another connection for Topstep...re login to Topstep still not working...log and trace files sent.
          Last edited by rock199; 07-08-2023, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
          14 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post emuns