Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How do I NOT have commissions reflected in P&L in NT 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I NOT have commissions reflected in P&L in NT 8?

The subject says its all. It used to be a simple button under "Accounts-General" I believe, but I can't find it.

Thanks!

Hello Joseph Connors,

Is this the Sim101 account, a funded account, or a live simulation account?

Have you applied a commission template to the account?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
      Hello Joseph Connors,

Is this the Sim101 account, a funded account, or a live simulation account?

Have you applied a commission template to the account?
      https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...atesToAccounts
      This is a live trading account. I just want to the points values on my Trade Performance report and then be able to display with commissions. Can I toggle back and forth?

Comment

Hello Joseph Connors,

The commissions are only applied to real-time orders when enabled. This cannot be toggled on and off. The template has to be applied when the order is made, and then it will be applied to that order.

Comment

Hello Joseph Connors,

The commissions are only applied to real-time orders when enabled. This cannot be toggled on and off. The template has to be applied when the order is made, and then it will be applied to that order.
          I do seem to recall that from the past versions as well, I just wanted to confirm that. They should add that capability to add or remove commissions from the calculations in future versions.

So, I would set the commission template to "None"?

Comment

Hello Joseph Connors,

I will submit a request for the development team to consider allowing a toggle to show trade performance with or without commissions. Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.

If you want commissions to be applied to real-time orders, for the account you will need to select a commission template that includes the desired commission prices for the instrument you are trading. Selecting None would mean no template is applied.

Comment

Hello Joseph Connors,

I will submit a request for the development team to consider allowing a toggle to show trade performance with or without commissions. Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.

If you want commissions to be applied to real-time orders, for the account you will need to select a commission template that includes the desired commission prices for the instrument you are trading. Selecting None would mean no template is applied.
              Ok. Thank you very much!

Comment

I found the setting as in docs described in the version 8.1.1.6 64-bit but in the new 8.1.1.7 64-bit on my vps there i can't see edit account if i right click on an acc in tab accounts? am i blind? i searched for one hour

is the documention actual ? the chatbot alss said it but i cant find it. Step 2 is so impossible .

chatbot.
                To add a commission template to an account, please complete the following steps in your platform:
                Navigate to the Control Center -> Accounts tab 2️⃣ Right click on an account and select 'Edit Account...' 3️⃣ On the 'Commission' row, select the name of the custom template you created in the pull-down menu 4️⃣ Click 'OK
                7:30 pm
                Commissions won't be recorded in real time for your live account without setting commissions in your platform. Please be advised setting commissions in the platform is simply for your reference and has no effect on the rates charged to your account, nor does this update them to your cash value during trading​
                Last edited by mirex; 07-10-2023, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Hello Joseph Connors,

This request is being tracked with ID # SFT-3074.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

mirex,

Below is a short video demonstrating.

As well as a link to the help guide.

Comment

I had to activate Multiprovider in Options> General. now it works .I did not saw that in the documentation that its nessessary to activate Multiprovider.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post DJ888
                    by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
                    7 responses
                    0 likes