Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Service is a Joke

Hello,

I have gone back and forth with customer service for a few days. They have been quite useless. Id like someone to reach out to me because all the "solving" advice I am given for responses dont work. I tell them it doesnt work, and then I get placed on the back burner because they dont want to solve a problem.

My market replay doesnt work. I follow the "steps" exactly. Nothing happens, no bars move.

Email is useless in this situations. I want help and a remote session ASAP. Tired of getting the runaround.

Thanks.

Hello Replay Nightmare,

Thank you for your inquiry.

My name is Zachary and I am a Team Lead at NinjaTrader.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel you are getting put on the backburner in your existing request. While we do primarily provide email-based assistance, if remote support is requested in that request, we are happy to oblige. If you had requested this and it was not provided, that is not in line with how we like to take care of people and we will definitely rectify that.

In this case, I would like to make sure that you are given a remote session to assist and I would also like to look into your customer service experience since you felt that it was sub-par. So that may I look into what happened, please send an email to use at support(at)ninjatrader(dot)com. using the same email address that you'd been communicating with us previously. Please put 'ATTN Zachary' in the subject line or body of the email so that we can make sure it finds it's way to me and so that I can locate your previous interactions as well.

I will look forward to hearing from you and ensuring that we are able to take care of your request.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Zachary; 06-22-2023, 01:54 PM. Reason: fixed typographical errors, removed hyperlink
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Replay Nightmare,

I just wanted to follow up and let you know that we found your request. We will be following up to schedule a remote session with you!

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to assisting you further.
      Last edited by NinjaTrader_Zachary; 06-22-2023, 02:09 PM.
      Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Zachary View Post
        Hello Replay Nightmare,

I just wanted to follow up and let you know that we found your request. We will be following up to schedule a remote session with you!

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to assisting you further.
        Hello, thanks for the reply

I just responded to your email. Talk soon

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rbeckmann05, Yesterday, 06:48 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post bltdavid  
        Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
        0 responses