Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help with NT8 performance, locking, hanging issue

Hello,

I have a workspace setup with 15 charts that I have been running without issue for many months and have not changed or added any chart dicators in quite sometime.

Yesterday I opend one of the daily charts and noticed I was only seeing 50 bars loaded and in Data Series increased the days loaded to 300. Ninja at this point stayed in a loading state for that chart and froze. I restarted and have had issues where NT8 is not responding to any mouse or keyboard input, and actualy causes other windows apps to also respond slowly.

I reinstalled version 28, renamed and restarted the database and even when starting with a workspace without any charts open experiencing very slow response.

The trace file shows one SQLite error but no idea of the significance in any of this error. I will attach the log and trace files.

I do have many custom indicators but they are developed by a large third party with many users and have always been stable ater running them for years.

I use Ninja for a living and havbe not been able to trade today. If someone could help me with the best approach to getting the problem resolved I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you in advance as support has always been extremely helpful for all the issues raised.

Glen
    Attached Files

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post lightsun47  
Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
1 response
0 likes