Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart stops updating after 5 minutes

Hi Guys,

Since I've updated to this clunky desktop "APP" garbage i am having constant problems with the charts not updating. They work for 5 minutes or so, then they stop updating. I've tried several different internet connections to rule out a fault with the internet. It's not the internet. The 'connected' light stays GREEN, The DOM is working fine, that is moving around as normal.

I need a solution andquickly. If I get some generic response about disconnecting the feed, shutting down NT and rebooting, or rebooting the machine. I will be less than impressed. I've done all of these actions.

If I shut the app down and reload it, the charts work fine for 5 minutes and then the same issue.

I will restate, once the "app" loads up and you connect everything works fine for 5 minutes or so, then the charts just stop. I am running no Add Ons, no Strategies so am working with a vanilla system. I would also add prior to this nonsense update that was forced on me I had no issues whatsoever

Quick response please.

Thanks

There is a further development. I was in a position, the charts froze, furthermore the chart trader would not allow me to close the position. It just said order submitted and nothing was happening. I tried to close the position on the DOM same problem. I had to close the whole system and reboot. This update is actually dangerous. Well done guys on a great piece of work

Comment

I have uninstalled the new version and installed the prior release Version 8.0.28.0. I have disabled all Firewalls and Anti Virus software. Restarted my CPU. Again worked for 5 minutes and the last price my chart game me was at 20:00:40. I left it hanging and all of a sudden the charts started updating again at 20:04:30. Now working again. But I had almost 4 minutes with no chart update. Ridiculous.

Comment

Your response times are as good as this new platform. Is anyone going to respond to this ?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Eduardo  
        Started by PeakTry, Today, 10:49 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PeakTry