NinjaScript Import Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaScript Import Error

I have read some other posts on this and I'm getting the "You have custom NinjaScript files on your PC that have programming errors." I was having an issue with OneDrive being full, so I tried to move NT to a local drive. That didn't work, so I moved it back to OneDrive and it sounds like the paths are now messed up? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I'm not a programmer and have no clue how to fix this. Thanks!

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.

Please send us your log and trace files so that we may look into what occurred.
    You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
    Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 03915190
    Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you so much, @Oxana. The Log and Trace Files have been sent via the Email Support function under the Help section of the Control Center. I appreciate your response and look forward to hearing back from you.

Comment

The instructions I was sent did not work. I have the new NT version downloaded. I'm getting "catastrophic failure" when trying to Import a NinjaScript. How can I get some support on this?

Comment

dp8282 ​,

Thank you for posting on the NinjaTrader forums.

If you have already opened a case with our Technical Support team we'd like you to follow up on the case itself as it allows us to track it more easily and provided follow up as necessary.

Thank you in advance!
          Luis H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yea, well, I'm getting pretty disappointed with you guys on this. I get 1 response per day and the responses are not helpful. I'm still stuck. I have zero add-ons on my platform now and I can't add them. My strategy is based on the add-ons. I just want this resolved! I find it hard to believe that this is the best level of support you can provide.

Comment

dp8282 ​,

I see.

Please write in a new email to platformsupport@ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: LUISH' in the subject line so that I have visibility on it and can take a look at it.

Thank you in advance.
              Luis H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
              Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
              2 responses