ATM orders not being placed the next day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM orders not being placed the next day

I am using Ninjacators Robot Labs. It was working fine until I upgraded to platform 8.1.1.6. I noticed for three or four days that strategies that used to place orders after the open (9:30 AM EST)would do nothing the next morning. I would look at the orders tab after 10 AM and see the previous day's orders, but no new orders. When I restart the platform and enable the strategies, new orders appear. This issue did not exist in previous platform version. Ninjacators remotely accessed my VPS. The only thing I can see that he did was check the box "multi-provider". That did not fix the issue, so I unchecked the box and restarted. It does not seem to be a VPS issue because I open the VPS before the market open and see the whole scenario play out again. Has anyone else had this issue, and more importantly, is there a fix? Thanks.

Hello Indiansummer54,

Thanks for your post.

Since this is regarding using a third-party strategy and is not one that comes with NinjaTrader, you would have to reach out to the third-party provider of the strategies so that they could assist you in figuring out what exactly in their strategies are not functioning properly.

Please reach out directly to the provider of the strategies to request further assistance with the issue when using their strategies.

This forum thread will be open for other community members to share their insights on the topic.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The strategies are working just fine when I restart the platform. They also worked just fine before the upgrade. They have logged onto the computer remotely and have not found anything wrong with the strategies.
      Last edited by Indiansummer54; 06-08-2023, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Hello Indiansummer54,

Thanks for your note.

It is against our policy to debug indicators and strategies that are created by a third-party developer.

You need to contact the developer of the strategies again and work with them further to figure out what exactly in their strategies is not behaving as intended.

If the developer of the strategies has questions that arise, they can write in to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post funk10101  
        Started by gravdigaz6, Yesterday, 11:40 PM
        1 response
        0 likes