Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resetting Server Based Simulation Accounts

Hello
    Whilst testing out server based ATMs I originally set up a simulation account located on the server.
    I can see how you can edit the account balance once you log into your account but I cannot see any way to delete the history of any trades taken to effectively reset the account back to a starting condition. Is this possible?
    Also is it possible to have more than one simulation account located on your server? I have just upgraded to 8.1.1.7 and cannot see any way to do this. Maybe I am missing something.

I don't think you can, just from account.ninjatrader.com. Perhaps support can or can tell us how to do this. It's a totally different arrangement than with local sim accounts.
    Bruce DeVault
    QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

You can change the demo account balance on the server side sim account using the steps in the link below:

Unfortunately it is not possible to have multiple demo accounts, but you can revert to the local Sim101 style account and have multiple sim accounts locally on your machine by enabling multi provider mode:

Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanS View Post
        You can change the demo account balance on the server side sim account using the steps in the link below:

Unfortunately it is not possible to have multiple demo accounts, but you can revert to the local Sim101 style account and have multiple sim accounts locally on your machine by enabling multi provider mode:

https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...Trader-Desktop
        But can I delete the trade history in the server based sim account to eliminate all trades? I already know how to reset the dollar balance as clearly stated in my original post!

Comment

Hello,

It is not possible to reset the trade history for server side accounts unfortunately. This would only be possibly with locally held sim accounts.
          Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post Anfedport  
          Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes