Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

level2 data not displayed

Hi

I'm using IBKR and purchased level2. In TWS I get all the level 2 displayed but in NInjatrader Level2 is empty except for current bid/ask and in Super DOM it shown only one bid and ask (so it's level 1)
    In the instrument I added as well the exchanges where I receive the level 2 for. But that had no effect.
    I'm using version 8.1.1.6 64-Bit

Please advise

Best
    Chris

Hello, thanks for writing in. Please first make sure you are running the supported version of TWS (TWS 10.19.1k, not the latest available from the IB website) The download can be found here:

If you are not running TWS 10.19.1k, please uninstall the current version and install this one, then test the level 2 data again. Also double check that you have all of the settings correct under TWS>File > Global Configuration these settings are also in the above link.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm Using the IB Gateway Build 10.19.1k
      and yes, the settings are as described on the support page.
      Actually when I use it for FOREX like EUR USD is see level 2 but for stocks it seems not to work

Comment

Hello Chris_ran,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Level 2 equities data would only be expected to populate on the Level 2 window. The SuperDOM does not receive Level 2 data for equities. If the window is not populate with Level 2 data for equities, I would suggest that you contact Interactive Brokers and revisit your data subscription to ensure that you are actually subscribed properly to receive Level 2 data for the API through their subscription manager (it does require a different level of subscription to receive data through the API than in their own software). If you've confirmed with Interactive Brokers that you have the requisite subscription to receive Level 2 for equities (stocks) through the API and are still unable to, please send us your log and trace files from the platform by going to Help > Email Support so that we can review for any errors.

Please let us know if we may assist you any further.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post JoMoon2024  
        Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes