Trade Preformance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Preformance

My trade performance commission states $.09 instead of $.61 per contract on the new NT 8.1.1.1.7.

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.

This issue has been reported to our Development Team and they are currently looking into this further.

If your account is with NinjaTarder Brokerage, on the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard you should be able to generate a performance report or access your monthly statements with detailed info on charged commission and fees.

Please follow this link for more details: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US

Thank you for your patience.

Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

the new server side trade performance window is not using the custom commission templates that i set for specific accounts. Is there a way to disable the server-side feature? so it uses the templates i have for my specific platform, instead whatever the server is using.

Comment

Hello upupup,

Thank you for writing in.

Our Development team is aware of users' desire to add this functionality back into the platform and is currently tracking interest for a future update to the platform.

If you need the ability to use Custom Commission Templates in the Trade Performance report, you could downgrade back to the 8.0.28.0 platform and have this functionality again.
        • Make sure all versions of NinjaTrader are Closed
        • Go to the Windows Control Center > Click “Add/Remove Programs” (Sometimes “Uninstall a program” > Click NinjaTrader > Click Uninstall
        • Click Next through the prompts until it is finished uninstalling
        • Click the link below to directly download the Installer for version 8.0.28.0
        • After downloading, click on the file and Open or Run it > Click Next through the prompts until it is Finished installing
          • From here you can reopen NinjaTrader and continue using the platform like before.
        ​Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
        Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
        44 responses
        3 likes
        Last Post jhudas88  
        Started by rbeckmann05, Today, 06:48 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes