Playback tick chart problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback tick chart problem

When I change the NQ tick chart from one value to another, say 800 to 2000, sometimes a bar from 23:59:xx to the current time will appear. That bar could cover many hours, even after the market open at 8:30AM CDT. If I then change the tick chart from 2000 to 4000 then back to 2000, the chart might correctly display, showing many bars where before it showed one huge bar.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on how to remedy this.

Hello bcd11,

Thanks for your post.

Please answer all of the questions below so I may accurately assist.
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 03-22, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • Are you using Market Replay data or Historical data with the Playback connection?
    • What are the exact steps and settings you are using so I may try reproducing the behavior on my end?
    Also, send a screenshot demonstrating the behavior so that I may see what you are seeing on your end.
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    I look forward to assisting further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Anfedport  
    Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
    0 responses