Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

update to latest version is not accepting license key ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update to latest version is not accepting license key ?

I am trying to update to the latest version and when I enter my license key I get a message to say it was not accepted and contact support.

I am setting up an account on the download page and I have gone to the enter the licence key page and can go no further? I have made sure the correct license key was entered

Urgent help would be appreciated

Ok Ive got my licence key in now but server side ATM are greyed out and so is my user account ?

Comment

I am on a merry go round here.

I activate multiprovider and I have my conections. I want to use server side ATM's and so I deselect multiprovider an restart and then activate server side atm's restart and all my connections go and there is no configurations options.

What is going on ?

could someone help here please ?

Comment

Hello fredfred,

Thanks for your post.

To use server side ATMs, you must have the 'Multi-provider' option disabled as noted on the help guide page below, and be subscribed to market data in the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard.

'Multi-provider' could be disabled by going to Tools > Options > General tab and unchecking 'Multi-provider'.

Server side ATMs vs Local ATMs: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...local-atms.htm

When Multi-Provider is enabled, connections cannot be configured. Only the Live NinjaTrader connection, Playback, and Simulation connections are available. To connect to the 'Live' NinjaTrader conenction, you must be subscribed to market data in the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard.

See this help guide page for more information about subscribing to market data in the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your answer.

Basically as I have the lifetime license I need to subscribe to the market data in the ninja account dashboard which is also greyed out at present.

so if I pay the $99 subscription I would be able to have multi connection and access the account dashboard and still connect to my live fxcm account on a serverside atms basis ?

Regards

Comment

Hello fredfred,

Thanks for your notes.

If you have a Lifetime License and are using NinjaTrader Desktop 8.1.1.6, you could first import your Lifetime License in the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard at account[dot]ninjatrader[dot]com.

See this NinjaTrader article about migrating your License Key to the latest version of NinjaTrader Desktop: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US

After migrating your License Key, you would need to subscribe to market data in the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard if you have not done so yet.

See this NinjaTrader article about how to register for data feeds for your account: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...for-my-account

Once you have imported your License Key and subscribed to market data, you could use server-side ATMs. See post # 4 for more information about this.

Note that server-side ATMs are exclusive to the NinjaTrader connection so they cannot be used on FXCM.

See this NinjaTrader article for more information about the Multi-Broker Addon see in the NinjaTrader Client Dashboard: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US

Note from the article linked above: "all customers that have purchased a Lifetime License Key (prior to March 4, 2023) have the Multiple Brokers Add-on activated at no additional cost."

For further questions you may have, please write in to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_BrandonH; 06-05-2023, 11:55 AM.
            Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
            7 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post yertle
            by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
            2 responses