Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive broker connection not Updating real time

Hi! good morining!

i have IB as a broker and data connection and the data is not updating in real time , the charts get frozen when you connect.
    i think NinjaTraber is requesting data to IB using a wrong symbols.

i'm getting this messages on the Log even thought the symbol mapping is correct for IB...

can you please support as this is stoping me from trading ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	181
Size:	307.8 KB
ID:	1254302

Views:	150
Size:	462.6 KB
ID:	1254304
    Attached Files

Hello SampaioCabezas,

Plesae make sure that you are using the suggested version from the connection guide: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US

If you are using that version please use the help -: email support option so that we can review your log files.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi!

yes i'm using the version 10.19.k mentioned in that manual , pero still, the charts are not loading in NT , i'm receiving the data on NT cause the SuperDom Book is updating, the bid and ask are updating and of course in TWS the data is live , but on NT the charts are not updating is get loading forever or does not load at all.

TWS Version:

Views:	168
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	1254375

my NT version is: 8.1.1.6

Views:	141
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	1254377
      ​please take a look on it ASAP.

br,

Joao
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello SampaioCabezas,

That may be due to the amount of historical data you are trying to load. IB has limited historical data. Please make sure you are trying a small days to load like the default of 3 on a 1 minute chart. Also please make sure you have no third party items loading on the chart.

The log in the image also says you are not enable for realtime data, you may want to contact IB to verify you are subscribed correctly.

If that does not help please use the help -> email support option so that we can review your log files.

Comment

Hi Jesse

There are multiple threads over similar issue, getting data from IB, please help to look into it and postpone the upgrade requirement on 23 June 2023 till the issue is resolve. Thank you.
          With interactive brokers TWS version 10.22 it does not work for me it appears "loading". In the underlined part, what should I put, this API is not updated on your website. With version TWS 981 I have no problems​

Comment

Hello garfielalvin,

The update on the 23rd is not related to your concern, that is for anyone using CQG/Continuum based data. If you try to use an old version after the 23rd and have CQG/Continuum data it will not work. That is a mandatory update. You can read about that update here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/requ...desktop-users/

Because a new version has been released you would also need to update to that version for continued support. If you see a problem in a new version you can report that using the help->email support option.

To continue this question you would need to first reach out to IB to verify your account is configured correctly since you are getting realtime subscription errors in your log image. After confirming the account is set up correctly and that you have live data enabled you can use the help -> Email support option if you still are having problems. that is so you can attach your log and trace files for review. There is nothing that I can do in this forum post other than make sure you are using the correct version of TWS to connect. If you are using the correct version and having a problem you would need to write into support so that we can further assist you and look into your log files for clues on what may be happening.

Comment

Hi Jesse

Email sent to support via NT8-Email Support. Please assist, thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
              14 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Handclap0241