8.1 and Sim Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.1 and Sim Account

Hello. I am using 8.1 on a VPS and I log in to Live Trading. I do not see a SIM 101 account in accounts tabs or when I add a strategy to a chart. Why is that? Never saw that in 8.0 version.
    Thanks.

Hello, thanks for writing in. I suspect you need to enable Multi Provider under Tools>Options>General. This will make the local Sim101 account available. This is also likely the answer to your other question here:

https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/...rsion-8-1-demo

To set up your NinjaTrader account when multi provider is enabled, go to Connections, and set up a "NinjaTrader" connection, using the same username and password you use to log into the client portal here:

Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post
      Hello, thanks for writing in. I suspect you need to enable Multi Provider under Tools>Options>General. This will make the local Sim101 account available. This is also likely the answer to your other question here:

https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/...rsion-8-1-demo

To set up your NinjaTrader account when multi provider is enabled, go to Connections, and set up a "NinjaTrader" connection, using the same username and password you use to log into the client portal here:

https://account.ninjatrader.com/welcome
      Thanks NinjaTrader_ChrisL I was going to check off multi broker but are you sure as you said above you suspect it to be issue. Can you confirm with developers? Because I did not enable as it said it will slow NT8 even further. It cannot handle fast NQ and MNQ markets as is.
      Thanks.

Comment

Hi, this setting should not cause any performance issue. You are not seeing the Sim101 account because it is disabled with Multi Provider mode off.
        Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks NinjaTrader_ChrisL That message popped up as I was about to click it. Let me try it that way and see if I see a SIM account. Also the account portal is acting weird. I log in and right away it shows me as logged in and next second logs me out. Works well on phone browser. Not on desktop.
          Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post kujista
          by kujista

Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
          0 responses