Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Performance not showing trades after upgrading to version 8.1.1.6

Hi,

I have upgraded to version 8.1.1.6 and I just executed a live trade. When I go to Trade Performance and click "Generate", I do not see any live trades. All I see are Sim trades. When I go to filter, my live trade account is not shown, only the Sim101 account.

I changed the date range from 1 Jan to 30 May and I also cannot even see my past live trades. All I see are the Sim trades.

Kindly assist.

Hello Rainmakersg,

Are you currently using the simulation login when starting the platform? When you log in it asks for live or simulated trading, did you select live?
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jesse,

Today, I log in using live trading. And I entered two live trades.

In Trade Performance, all I see were the sim trades that I did in previous days. The live account is not visible as an option to be filtered, only the Sim account. So all I see are sim trades and no live trades.

Comment

Hi Jesse, in order to troubleshoot, this is what I just did. I renamed my "Documents/Ninjatrader 8" folder to "Documents/Ninjatrader 8 (Old)". Then I uninstalled my current NT8 using Window's "Add or remove programs".

Then I reinstalled a refresh copy of NT8 version 8.1.1.6.

I did not import any of my original indicators, workspaces etc and treated it as a brand new install.

I then logged in using the live trading connection.

After new default windows pop up, I opened up Trade Performance and I set the trade range from May 1 to May 31. After clicking the "generate button", I still see zero trades (although I just did 2 yesterday).

Please assist.

Comment

Hello Rainmakersg,

I would suggest using the help -> email support option and include the log and trace files so that we can get a better idea of what may be happening. From the given details I am unsure what the reason would be that the performance is not showing up.

Comment

I emailed support. This is what they said:

It seems you are being affected by a reported bug regarding Trade Performance and Account executions.

This issue should be resolved in the next release of NinjaTrader 8 (version 8.1.1.7)

The update is expected to be coming by the end of this week.​

Comment

I am in the same boat. I have version 8.1.1.5

Comment

I also have the issue. I think it happened after switching from dual to single account. My account Name has changes but is stll the same live account. Have version 8.1.1.7

Comment

Hello Ducman_nl,

If you are having a problem with trade performance in the current release please use the platforms help -> email support option and ensure log and trace are checked so that the support team can review your account and otherwise troubleshoot with you on this issue. This post was for previous versions of the platform so this post would not specifically be related to your current issue. The previous issue that was described was resolved in 8.1.1.7 issue number 4605 https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...t8/8_1_1_7.htm

Comment

Hello Jesse,

I switched back to Multi Broker and this fixed the Trade Perfomance issue. Trades are being stored again.

Marius

Comment

I created a ticket with the request to adjust the trade database. The reply from Clayton was more than I had hoped for! I was not aware of this possibility. Very helpful.

Hello Marius,

Thank you for the message.

We are aware of the unwanted behavior that is happening with the Trade Performance report and our Development team is actively working on the resolution for the next update of NinjaTrader.
                      • Once the next version of NinjaTrader is released, you will want to update to it to resolve this behavior.

So, as you found you will just want to keep it in Multi-provider mode for now so you can still see the history.

It may be possible to remove the one Execution from the historical trades:
                      • Go to Control Center > New > Trade performance report
                      • Switch to the "Executions" display
                      • Click generate so it shows the Executions
                      • Single left click the unwanted execution to select it > Now, right-click on it and select "Remove Execution" > Click Yes
                        • This should remove that execution from the history

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.

Sincerely,
                      Clayton G.
                      NinjaTrader Client Services

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by cre8able, Today, 06:18 PM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post cre8able  
                      Started by ETFVoyageur, Today, 06:05 PM