Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Datafeed

Dear Support,

since the update I have unfortunately enormous problem in my heatmap to display the correct data.
    As you can see on the pictures, the liquidities were displayed properly before the update. After the update there are always gaps in the liquidities, although they were never taken out of the market.

Furthermore, I purchased Level2 data from the CME through their client portal and can only see 30 price levels.

Are these two problems related to their data feed provider CQG?

regards
    Jan​
    Attached Files

Hello Jan,

Thank you for reaching out.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.?.?.?)
      • You mentioned you did an update; do you recall which version you were using previously?
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green in the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Who is your broker?
    • You stated that you purchased level 2 data through a client portal. Which client portal are you referring to? Please provide the URL if possible.
    • Is this heat map the Order Flow Market Depth map that comes with NinjaTrader or is it a custom indicator imported from a third party?
    • Do you receive an error on the screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Thanks in advance; I look forward to your reply.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Emily,
      • Version: 8.1.1.6
      • No I do not know the version before - but it was an older one
      • Im connected with NinjaTrader
      • Broker: NinjaTrader
      • Here i order the Level 2 Data: https://account.ninjatrader.com/
      • This is the MZPACK with the indicator MzMarketDepth
        • MZpack told me to contact the data feed provider
      • I have send the Log in the Picture
      The next problem is that I also at least 1x per day the connection is green but no data is transmitted.

Thanks for your Help
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Jan,

Thank you for your patience.

I have removed your screenshot that showed the error when trying to send an email to support; this contained your email address that should not be posted publicly on the forum. Your email was still received by support and we will continue to assist you via that opened email case.

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.
        Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Emily,

I am still waiting for a reply from them as the problem is still not resolved:
          Email support is now taking 15 days to send me a reply.

With kind regards
          jnbart

Comment

Hello Emily,

I have the same kind of issue with data feed after upgrading from NT 8 to 8.1.1.7
            The issue is more to do with the new Ninjatrader connection.
            Previously i had CQ connection & it hardly dropped.
            Now with this "new" Ninjatrader connection, the price feed disconnects & then reconnects but the data is never re established.
            I have to disconnect & reconnect everytime this issue happens.
            I get this issue like every couple of hours thru out the 24 hour session, so its not time sensitive.
            I also have issue with orderbook (market depth) where i see less levels with this "new" Ninjatrader connection compared to CQ.
            This so called new Ninjatrader is pricey compared to old connection & have lots of issues.

Can you please address this issues ASAP because it will just force folks like me to move on from this good platform to somewhere else.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	102
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	1256008

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Emily View Post
            Hello Jan,

Thank you for reaching out.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
            • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.?.?.?)
              • You mentioned you did an update; do you recall which version you were using previously?
            • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green in the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.
            • Who is your broker?
            • You stated that you purchased level 2 data through a client portal. Which client portal are you referring to? Please provide the URL if possible.
            • Is this heat map the Order Flow Market Depth map that comes with NinjaTrader or is it a custom indicator imported from a third party?
            • Do you receive an error on the screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
            Thanks in advance; I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Hello jnbart,

This forum post was closed as Emily had mentioned in post #4, you had emailed in so we would be assisting you through email at that point. If you are still having a problem or have not heard back from support through email please send in a new email to support[at]ninjatrader.com.

Alpha2Omega007, if you are having a problem with your data feed you would also want to email into support using either the Help -> Email support option or to the email mentioned above.
              JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by NM_eFe, Today, 05:15 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NM_eFe
              by NM_eFe

Started by vitaly_p, Today, 05:09 PM
              0 responses