Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Multiple Accounts to Strategy Window

Good Afternoon,

Would I be able to request adding multiple accounts feature onto Strategy Window? If this feature can be replicated or done, how can I put multiple accounts in one Strategy Windows? thanks

Hello boomm,

Thank you for your post.

Which Strategy window are you referring to? Are you looking to run the same strategy on multiple different accounts, or something else? Please clarify and, if possible, provide an example so I may better understand and assist you.

I look forward to your reply.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

In Strategies Window right side Properties under Setup where you can choose one account. Would there be a way to have multiple accounts in one strategy? It does sound like running multiple different accounts under one strategy like you mentioned. In order to do multiple accounts, I would need multiple strategies added for each account where I would like one strategy to be able to add multiple accounts

Comment

Hello boomm,

Thank you for clarifying.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

In the meantime, what you could do is configure the same strategy for multiple accounts is first set up the strategy for one account on the Strategies tab of the Control Center, then you may right-click the strategy and select Copy Strategy (or select the strategy and press Ctrl+C). You can then right-click and select Paste Strategy (or press Ctrl+V). Finally, right-click the newly pasted strategy, select Edit strategy, change the account in the dropdown menu, then click OK to save the changes.

You could even save a strategy template to remember the settings and pull up that template multiple times for different accounts. For more information regarding strategy templates:

Thanks in advance for your patience.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_Emily; 05-19-2023, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Thank you, looking forward for the internal tracking number. I have tried copy and paste on strategy tab but my main issue is using a 3rd party Strategy builder and running a bunch slows my computer down hence why it would be great to have the option in Strategy window to have multiple accounts option. thank you

Comment

Hello boomm,

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-5944. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:​Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post JoMoon2024  
            Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes