Trade Performance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Performance.

Is this still broken? I have updated several times to the newest version but it never works. What's the deal?

Hello mic.o8o.

Thanks for your post.

So I may accurately assist, please provide a brief description of what exactly you are referring to when saying "Is this still broken" and include a screenshot(s) so I may see what you referring to if possible.
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    ​I look forward to assisting further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Broken as it never worked since I installed the new NT. I only show a Sim 101 Account and not my live account.

Comment

Hi,

Mine also broken. Did you get a fix?

Comment

Hello mic.o8o and JM1971LM,

Thanks for your notes.

The issue related to no live trades listed on the Trade Performance report was resolved in NinjaTrader 8.1.1.6.

What version of NinjaTrader are you using?

If you are not updated to NinjaTrader 8.1.1.6, please update your NinjaTrader platform to the most recent release by following the steps below.

To update NinjaTrader
          • Shutdown all programs including NinjaTrader *important
          • Download NinjaTrader from the link below
          • Double click the downloaded file to execute it
          • Follow the on screen instructions
          • Restart NinjaTrader
          You can read about changes to this release in the release notes linked below.
          https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Comment

I updated last night to 1.6 just for this reason. My trades from this morning do not appear.

Comment

I'm in the same boat. only the sim work not the live and I have the newest ninja trader.

Comment

Can I get an update?

Comment

Hello mic.o8o and UnSuccessfulTrader,

Thanks for your notes.

If you are on the most recent release of NinjaTrader 8 and are still unable to see live trades in the Trade Performance window, please write in to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with a brief description of the behavior you are reporting, your login credentials, and steps you took to reproduce the behavior.

Also, attach your log and trace files so I may look into this further.

In the title of the email include ATTN: BrandonH and in the body of the email include a link to this forum thread.

Follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your email.
                  • Open your NinjaTrader folder under, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents")
                  • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
                  • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
                  • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
                  Last edited by NinjaTrader_BrandonH; 05-23-2023, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Is the trade report meant to be functional if you use server side ATMs? I am running 8.1.1.6 and testing out the server side ATMs. My trade performance reports are blank.

Comment

Hello FMtrader,

Thanks for your notes.

I have enabled server-side ATMs in the Tools > Options > Strategies tab, tested placing some server-side ATMs, and I do see information in Trade Performance on NinjaTrader 8 (8.1.1.6).

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)

If you are not using NinjaTrader 8.1.1.6, please update to the most recent release and retest to see if the behavior persists.

To update NinjaTrader
                      • Restart NinjaTrader
                      ​​

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_BrandonH View Post
                        Hello FMtrader,

Thanks for your notes.

I have enabled server-side ATMs in the Tools > Options > Strategies tab, tested placing some server-side ATMs, and I do see information in Trade Performance on NinjaTrader 8 (8.1.1.6).

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)

If you are not using NinjaTrader 8.1.1.6, please update to the most recent release and retest to see if the behavior persists.

To update NinjaTrader
                        • Restart NinjaTrader
                        ​​
                        In my short 2 line post I clearly say I am using 8.1.1.6??

Comment

Originally posted by FMtrader View Post

In my short 2 line post I clearly say I am using 8.1.1.6??
                          Further to my last post I have done some further trials. I turned on multi provider mode which disables server side ATMs and found that all order placed using local ATMs were captured in the Trade performance screen.
                          I then turned off multi-provider mode and re-enabled server side ATMs in the options>strategies>use server side ATMs check box. I then carried out a number of trades using my server based simulation account. All of these trade were visible in the "Executions" tab but when I loaded the Trade Performance screen these trades were all missing!
                          Last edited by FMtrader; 05-23-2023, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Hello FMtrader,

Thanks for that clarification.

Please write in to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with a brief description of the behavior you are reporting, your login credentials, and steps you took to reproduce the behavior. Also, attach your log and trace files so I may look into this further. In the title of the email include ATTN: BrandonH and in the body of the email include a link to this forum thread.

Follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your email.
                            • Open your NinjaTrader folder under, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents")
                            • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
                            • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
                            • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                            5 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post Bidder
                            by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
                            4 responses