Brokers that support NinjaTrader in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brokers that support NinjaTrader in Australia

Anyone have a recent list about data providers? I've just checked with Oanda AU, they are not in partnership with Ninja anymore.

Thanks in advance

Hello seq2seq,

Thanks for your post.

Please contact brokeragesales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com directly regarding your inquiry about a possible list of brokers that support NinjaTrader in Australia.

Someone from the brokerage sales team at NinjaTrader will be happy to assist you as soon as they are available.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by seq2seq View Post
      Anyone have a recent list about data providers? I've just checked with Oanda AU, they are not in partnership with Ninja anymore.

Thanks in advance
      In the past Interactive Brokers (IB) provided access to futures and shares in Australia and FXCM Australia provided access to FOREX. I know that FXCM USA went through some difficulties a number of years ago but their Australian arm was largely unaffected.
      The IB data feed wasn't particularly good so I used IQ Feed for Australian data. At the time FXCM was the only option if you wanted to trade FOREX in Australia. IB used to offer Australian FOREX trading but when the Australian Securities & Investment Commission changed the brokerage rules IB stopped offering FOREX. I don't know if this situation has been rectified.
      I suggest you enquire about the current status between NinjaTrader and these two brokerage houses as I suspect you will not find many other options.

Comment

Originally posted by FMtrader View Post

In the past Interactive Brokers (IB) provided access to futures and shares in Australia and FXCM Australia provided access to FOREX. I know that FXCM USA went through some difficulties a number of years ago but their Australian arm was largely unaffected.
        The IB data feed wasn't particularly good so I used IQ Feed for Australian data. At the time FXCM was the only option if you wanted to trade FOREX in Australia. IB used to offer Australian FOREX trading but when the Australian Securities & Investment Commission changed the brokerage rules IB stopped offering FOREX. I don't know if this situation has been rectified.
        I suggest you enquire about the current status between NinjaTrader and these two brokerage houses as I suspect you will not find many other options.
        Thank you for the super valuable information. As you mentioned, IB does not support Forex in AU unfortunately. Which broker you currently use? Where are they based?

Comment

FXCM is my Forex broker of choice in Australia.

Thanks.
          Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
          jeronymite
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

Hi! Here are a few brokers in Australia that currently support NinjaTrader: Interactive Brokers, FXCM, and Dorman Trading. You can also use trading advisors (https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-expert-advisors/) to make successful decisions. It's always a good idea to double-check with them directly to ensure the information is current. Best of luck with your trading!
            Last edited by ClarenceDalton; 06-27-2023, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post burtoninlondon  
            Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post AaronKoRn