How can I use Tick chart on Ipad version or on web version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I use Tick chart on Ipad version or on web version

I am wondering if there is a way to use the tick chart when I am using ninjatrader on ipad or on web version?

Hi isalirezag, thanks for posting and welcome into the forum. After swiping on the left grey line to view the chart, switch the chart from Automatic, to 8 Tick Range, then you will be able to set the bar type and period like in this screen shot:
    Attached Files
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chris
      Thanks for your help.
      As you realized Im super noob here , how did you get to the chart, when I try I kinda stuck between these two figures, cannot figure out the way to see the chart...
      Attached Files

Comment

also can you please let me know how I can do it on the web version?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	196
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	1249309

Comment

Hi, the chart in the mobile app can be viewed by swiping on the vertical grey line on the left side of the DOM view. The time frame can be changed from the web view from the button at the top left of the chart. I posted a screen shot from the +>Chart module.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Chris
            I was able to do it on the mobile app.
            Can you please guide me how to do it on the web version as well?
            What I see on my web version (as I listed on the previous attached image) does not have any of the information that is shown on your attachment. like I dont see any information about the timeframe/tick on the top left side

Comment

Hi, Im happy to help. From the web platform, click the + at the top left, then drag a Chart into your workspace. After you do this, you will see all of the Controls for the chart that is in my screenshot.

Comment

Great Thanks.
                I was able to see that and change the tick, only thing is that when I change the Tick (from 100 to 200), the chart disappears, it is normal (ie the tick 200 is not supported?) or I should do something about ti?

Comment

Hi, I am not seeing this happen. Make sure Continuous Autofit is enabled in the chart settings:

If this does not resolve the issue, can you please provide a video or screenshot of what you are seeing?

Comment

Please see the attachment that shows the chart disappears when I select/change the tick (eventhough I have autofit on).

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 8.14.24 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	389.9 KB ID:	1249688Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 8.14.52 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	289.0 KB ID:	1249689Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 8.14.13 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	351.3 KB ID:	1249690Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 8.14.58 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	266.8 KB ID:	1249691
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 8.14.58 PM.png Views:	4 Size:	266.8 KB ID:	1249632Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 8.14.13 PM.png Views:	4 Size:	351.3 KB ID:	1249633Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 8.14.52 PM.png Views:	4 Size:	289.0 KB ID:	1249634Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 8.14.24 PM.png Views:	4 Size:	389.9 KB ID:	1249635
                    Last edited by isalirezag; 05-03-2023, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Hi isalirezag, the account you are using has delayed data, so this is why it will not load a tick chart. Real-time data is required to plot tick charts. You can edit your data settings from your account page> click the upper right icon>Settings>Plans>Market Data:

Please let me know if this does not resolve.

Comment

Gotcha, how can I register/pay for the real data? Can you please provide the link or the steps for the process.
                        Thanks for your help

Comment

Hi isalirezag, I included how to do this in my previous post (#11)

Comment

Thanks, it is working now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
                            6 responses
                            1 like
                            Last Post jgualdronc  
                            Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM