Logging into this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logging into this site

Literally just updated my password - logged out, logged back in with new password, all fine, here I am messaging you. Tried the same username password on other laptop: "Incorrect username or password" - well how can that be?

Caps lock? Windows 7? Firewall?
    Bruce DeVault
    QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

No, no, and doubtful.

Comment

Hello Irukandji,

Thanks for your post.

Please write in to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with a brief description of the behavior you are reporting and your log and trace files. One of our Support technicians will be happy to assist you as soon as they are available and have looked into this behavior.

The steps below could be used to manually attach your log and trace files to your response.
        • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to "Documents" > Open the "NinjaTrader 7/8" folder
        • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        We look forward to further assisting.​
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi - but I'm talking about logging into this help forum on another laptop - i don't have NT8 installed on that computer (yet) so log and trace files are irrelevant.

Comment

Hello Irukandji,

Thanks for your notes.

I took it that you were unable to log into the NinjaTrader Desktop platform or log into the NinjaTrader Client Dashboard. I understand now that you are referring to not being able to log into the NinjaTrader Forums.

What version of Windows are you using on each machine?
            What web browser are you using to try to login to the NinjaTrader Forums?

Please try resetting your password once more using 'Forgot password' on the NinjaTrader Forums login. Then, try to log into the NinjaTrader Forums on both machines using the new password. Ensure that you are using the same capitalization when inputting your password on both machines and make sure that there are no extra spaces or characters added.

If you are still having issues logging in, please write in to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with your NinjaTrader Forums username, password, and the email you used to create your NinjaTrader Forums account so we may investigate this matter further on our end. In the title of the email include "ATTN: BrandonH" and in the body of the email include a link to this forum thread.

I look forward to assisting further.
            Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post futtrader  
            Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
            1 response