вопрос по поводу пожизненной лицензии!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

вопрос по поводу пожизненной лицензии!

Hello. I have a problem with authorization on ninja trader website "404 Not Found" only with VPN
    I have a question about lifetime license! Does it contain Add-On for several brokers or it needs to be bought separately, every month?
    ninja trader does not open a trading account for the Ukrainian citizens. to trade on the ninja trader platform with a third party broker, should i buy both the lifetime protection and the extension for several brokers only, or is it enough to buy the extension? i couldn't find the answer in the FAQ
    Please help me to understand!
    Thank you !​
    Last edited by Sviatoslav; 04-30-2023, 04:34 AM.

This may have to do with the firewall configuration. See this post: https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/...38#post1241538
    Bruce DeVault
    QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

Hello Sviatoslav,

Thanks for your post.

When you mention you have a "problem with authorization on the NinjaTrader website" what exactly are you referring to?

Are you referring to logging into the NinjaTrader Client Dashboard?

To clarify, does the web url link work when you are not connected to the VPN?

If this is the case then you would need to work with your VPN provider to determine why the link does not work when using the VPN but does work when not using the VPN.

The Lifetime Account Plan does not come with the 'Multiple Broker Add-on for NinjaTrader Desktop'. The Lifetime Account Plan give you access to the lowest commissions rates and the Order Flow + premium tools. The 'Multiple Broker Add-on for NinjaTrader Desktop' is a separate add-on that would need to be purchased. The "Multiple Broker Add-on for NinjaTrader Desktop" subscription is auto-renewed monthly.

Note that you would only be able to trade on the NinjaTrader platform with a third-party broker and the multi-broker add-on if you live in the United States.
      Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes