Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Platform support via phone and email appalling, via forum so-so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platform support via phone and email appalling, via forum so-so.

I am too frustrated with NT8 and its support to go into details. It has been days since I have been able to use the desktop platform because support is unreachable or too slow. If only my trading course used a different platform.

Hello tsliepen,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

My name is Dennis and I would like to look into your recent support history outside of this forum.

Please write in to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and reference this post. Please make the subject line ATTN: Dennis and reply to this post once you have sent this email.

I look forward to providing further support.
    Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No, I am not going to wait forever again for an email response.

I just sorted my issue out with technical support through my broker (not NinjaTrader). There I can talk to someone, as in live over the phone, and I don't have to go through an endless string of emails with big wait times in between answers.

As long as I can't talk to someone over the phone (and not get cut off after waiting for an hour trying to get a hold of NT phone support), I am not reaching out for your support.
      Last edited by tsliepen; 04-27-2023, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Lately the level of support NT8 has been providing is unacceptable, I have a lifetime license to which I have now tied my course. Since last week Thursday, I have gotten no resolution on why my options chain, ticker and quotes are not being displayed even though an active connection to a data feed is verifiable.

Four days in a row now, I am unable to use my platform because my fully paid for lifetime license, is invalid or expired in the morning and starts working again by market close.

Additionally, I am being told to send the log trace file, using email support that has since last week Thursday only failed with error unable to upload files.

This is about a week and no resolution, how can any profitable trading go on with this level of unstable service and delayed or limited support ?

Comment

Hello Akin1740

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

I would also like to look into your reports and assist you with your issue. I suspect you may be using a version of NinjaTrader that is unable to upload files.

Please write in to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and reference this post. Please make the subject line ATTN: Dennis and reply to this post once you have sent this email.

I look forward to providing further support.​
          Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Ndakotan1313, 03-14-2024, 05:02 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post blaise_code  
          Started by claxxical, 05-30-2017, 12:30 PM
          37 responses