Stop Loss/Close not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Loss/Close not working

I opened a support ticket in March stating that Trade Performance was not working since NT changed the platform. Now stop loss is not working, no error message is appearing and then automatically I get entered in buy stop orders that I didn't submit. Yesterday when up 38 NQ points on two buy stops that appeared out of nowhere I could not close the position. I have incurred major losses because of the problems with your software. Who do I contact about this and furthermore when will the platform be fixed so normal trading can take place

Hello Level,

You would need to use the help -> Email support for this type of question so that you can attach your log and trace files for review. You would also need to provide the order ID's so that we can look up the orders in question in the logs. As there are no details provided here in the post I wouldn't be able to say if this relates to something you are doing in the platform, a script or something else. The best course of action would be to email support so we can see the order of events for the specific orders and how they were submitted.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Massinisa  
    Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes