Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

please go to the plans section of the client dashboard to add order flow functionalit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please go to the plans section of the client dashboard to add order flow functionalit

Why am i getting this message? please go to the plans section of the client dashboard to add order flow functionality

Hello morrnel,

Thank you for your post.

If you already had a license key with access to the Order Flow+ tools, you may need to import your license key in the account portal to maintain access to those tools:

Otherwise, if you are trying to access the Order Flow+ tools for the first time, you may need to upgrade your account plan or purchase the Order Flow+ add-on. This may be done from the account portal as described here:

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Solved!910

Comment

Is order flow available if I have NT through apex?

Comment

Yes you can use the Order Flow+ add-ons with an Apex evaluation account if you are subscribed. Keep in mind some of the Order Flow+ indicators require Level II data.
          Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello. I am a new user of APEX evaluation account also and trying to find a solution and searching, I came here...
            But where I can add this Order Flow+ add-on service ??? In my Ninjatrader dashboard of my new created NT account, there is nothing, not even a profile picture with "Settings" (as some guide on FAQ is saying).

You replied that as an APEX evaluate user, i can have this add-on... but there is nowhere to add this, and I receive the same message when trying to open an OF chart
            "please go to the plans section of the client dashboard to add order flow functionality​".

Comment

To clarify are you interested in purchasing the Order Flow+ add-on plan for use with NinjaTrader? If so please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread and include the first and last 3 letters or digits of the Username you are using when logging into NinjaTrader Desktop in the body of your email.

Comment

Hi,

I bought a lifetime NinjaTrader License in 2018 or so and that is what is on my desktop. I also use Apex on a NinjaMobile VPS but it's giving me the above error when I try to add Order Flow Volume Profile, VWAP, and Cumulative Delta. Can I use the lifetime license for Apex? Thank you in advance for your speedy response...

Comment

Thank you for posting.

Please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread and include the first and last 3 letters or digits of the Username you are using when logging into NinjaTrader Desktop in the body of your email.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                  5 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Bidder
                  by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
                  4 responses