Save market replay trade history for importing into Trade Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save market replay trade history for importing into Trade Performance

I understand Trade Performance data can be exported to .xlsx spreadsheets.

Is there any way to save the trade history of a market replay session such that it can be viewed in the Trade Performance tool in the future after disconnecting from Playback Connection?

Hello tradgrad,

Thanks for your post.

This would require exporting the Trade Performance report to a .xlsx or .csv file as you have mentioned.

There are no other options for saving a Trade Performance report to be viewed in the future.

See this help guide page for more information about working with the Trade Performance window: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...erformance.htm

Please let me know if I may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I understand NT Support probably can't offer suggestions/recommendations, but does anyone know of an application that can import the .xlsx spreadsheets and manipulate/view the data the way you can in Trade Performance?

For example, I'm interested in easily filtering ATM templates/instruments, long/short trades, time period, etc., and viewing the data with the various graph views from the Analysis section.
      I assume this could roughly be accomplished in Excel with enough setup/"coding" to create those kind of functions within a workbook. But obviously it would be preferable to simply be able to import the trade history data and be able to have those viewing capabilities natively in some application.

Is anyone aware of something that could (relatively) easily do this?

Comment

Hello tradgrad,

Thanks for your note.

I am not aware of any existing NinjaScript AddOns that would accomplish this. You may browse the Ecosystem Use App Share for a possible existing solution.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

That said, this forum thread will be open for other community members to share their insights on a possible solution.

Please let me know if I may further assist you.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post burtoninlondon  
        Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes