Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Draw Region not coloring between two %D lines (Stochastic Indicator)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw Region not coloring between two %D lines (Stochastic Indicator)

Hi - I am using a custom script to plot two %D lines (from the %D of the Stochastic indicator). Everything works fine but I am not able to use "Draw Region()" to color the space between these %D line plots based on a mathematical condition, which is that if the difference between these two %D plots is >25 then it shades the region between the two using Gray color.

Attaching a snippet of the code and the output for your reference. Please note in the output the region between the two plots doesn't color Gray. The mathematical condition and Draw region part of the code (referred to above) is from line 146 onwards in the code.

Attached Files

Attaching the code as zip file so that it is easy to import and see in Ninjatrader.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi - I figured that the draw on the price panel was set to true. I have set that to false so the gray shading happens but the shading is happening for the entire region between the plots irrespective of the condition. Hence, please can you advise on why that might be

Comment

Hi, thanks for posting. When I add the CurrentBar variable to the Tag parameter, I get unique draw objects in grey on the indicator plot:

Draw.Region(this, "HighGap"+CurrentBar, CurrentBar, 0, D2, D, null, Brushes.Gray, 50, 0);

If you want to shade in an area, we have an example of this here for reference:

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...el-with-color/

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks a lot NinjaTrader_ChrisL

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rbeckmann05, Yesterday, 06:48 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post bltdavid  
          Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM