Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQG data with demo ninjatrader not working

Hello

I am trying to use CQG data from AMP to load charts only, but every time I but in my CQG info, its says its invalid, but it works in other trading platforms like Jigsaw.

I am using a sim account and online it CQG data work for sim only, but its not working for me.

I also saw RIthmic data works too for data only in Nnjatrader, does AMP's Rithmic feed work in nijatrader sim for charts too?

Thanks

Hello, thanks for writing in. Please first make sure that the "Demo" setting is unchecked in the CQG connection configuration menu. If you continue to have issues logging into this account, please send an email to [email protected] describing the issue and we can have a look at your connection setup more closely.

Attached Files
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello

Thanks for the reply. I unchecked the demo box and its working, doesn't say invalid account anymore, but now there's a new error message.

I sent you pic of the message. looks like it says im logged into too many sessions?? I completely logged the cqg connection from everywhere else and only tried connecting to ninjatrader.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Hi, you will need to contact the data provider support about this error.

Comment

OK but do you have any iidea on what the error message could mean?? Does it look like the data is restricted or something??

Comment

@SDaCosta​ The error is stating that either the username and password are not correct or there is no account on the AMP end that is associated with this login. Please make sure to send this screen shot to the data provider. Please also make sure you are running the latest version of the platform first. To do this, log into your user dashboard and click "Download" at the bottom left of the page to download the latest installer, run this installer while NinjaTrader is closed.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
            7 responses
            1 like
            Last Post caryc123  
            Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes