Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accounts not showing under Accounts tab of control panel

Hi,

I have two Tradovate accounts with a prop firm, however, I have followed the instructions on how to connect (including import license key), it shows connected but no accounts are showing under Account tab except Sim account (as shown). I also turned off the Global Simulation mode (or should I turn this on?). Also, I found out the entitlement I get for my Ninjatrader is "Evalutation (Rithmic)"? I guess that's why my Tradovate accounts are not showing? I appreciate if anyone can help me on this. I have sent multiple emails to your support but no help received.
    Last edited by sydrahim; 03-28-2023, 04:20 PM.

Hello sydrahim,

As this deals with your account you will need to use the platforms Help -> Email Support option and then for To field select Platform Technical Support.

If you are sending emails to a support email address directly please avoid doing that and instead use the platforms email to support feature. That will include information about your system and also your log/trace information. Through the support email system we can look up your account information to verify it is configured correctly. We cannot look up account information from forum posts, you would need to speak with the email support team for anything that involves your account or its settings.

When using the Help -> Email support tool please ensure that you have Log and Trace files checked. You can optionally attach the image of the control center in that menu as well. You don't need to include a link to this post but please do include a note about the problem you are seeing so our support team can assist with that.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

I have sent an email support to platform technical support.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post trilliantrader  
      Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
      9 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB