Change Symbology Display Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change Symbology Display Style

Hello - I have a multi broker license and have imported my license at NinjaTrader.com. I'd like to change the Futures symbology display style in my accounts page. But when I login, I cant get past the "trading mode" page. Please help

Hello bvenkat,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forum community!

Based on your description with the "trading mode" page, it sounds like you are on the web.ninjatrader.com page. The symbology style may be changed from the account portal at https://account.ninjatrader.com/welcome. Once you log in, follow these steps:
    • Click the blue profile icon in the top-right corner
    • Select 'Settings'
    • Select the 'Preferences' tab
    • Next, choose your desired Symbology Display Style
    • Now, from the left-hand menu you may select 'Trade' to open up NinjaTrader web
    • Choose either live or simulated trading
    • Your symbols in the web portal should now match the setting you selected in the account portal

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Emily,
      Once I login, I'm greeted with a Live or Simulation "How do you want to trade?" page (trading-mode). I cannot get past that page. I tried signing up for a Sim account, but nothing happened after that. I keep ending up on the trading-mode page no matter what I do. The trading-mode page does not have the "Settings" icon/menu item. Also, I get an error when I import my multi broker license key into this account, my Apex Trader Funding key imports fine.

Comment

Hello bvenkat,

Thank you for your reply.

Which web browser are you using to access the account portal? If you are not already using it, the recommended browser is Google Chrome. I would like you to test using Google Chrome and/or after clearing the cookies & cache in your browser (whether it is Chrome or a different browser). The steps to clear the cookies/cache may depend on which browser you are using, though you can search for steps via a public Google search if you are not sure.

If you continue to get an error when importing your license key, please advise what the error states. You may provide a screenshot of the error, though please be sure that your actual license key is blocked out/not showing in the screenshot.
        • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
        • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
        ​I look forward to hearing the results.
        Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Yesterday, 02:06 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by ChartTourist, 04-27-2024, 08:22 AM
        4 responses