X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader version 8.1.1.2 requires login but 8.0.27.1 does not

You currently have verison Latest release 8.1.1.2
    and you have version 8.0.27.1

Their is a big difference between in that one version 8.1.1.2 you need to login into the NinjaTrader Brokerage, the other 8.0.27.1 is the software we all come to love.

My first question is will you continue to offer the software like 8.0.27.1 or is that being phased out for Login time versions like 8.1.1.2 ?

I hope the answer is NO cause many of us use the software with other brokers.

The final question is the website as changed radical before one could go and purchase the software, pay as you go, quarterly, or life time, there is not link regardless whether you log in or not to purchase.

The second question if we who do not want to use NinjaTrader Brokerage, and use other brokerages how can we buy Not Lifetime but quarterly NinjaTrader Platform ?

It seems that a great platform as been overtaken by the brokerage side of the business, and no longer can people look to use just the software, I hope that the trend for NinjaTrader is to be a great software company first and not a great Brokerage first,

Oh one final question, how can one trade Forex when the Ninjtrader Brokerage does not offer pair trading but the platform does. The platform offers the top pairs shows the charts and accommodates pips but the brokerage is just a futures company .

Can you list what brokers can I use with the downloaded version to do true forex trading with, So I can trade EURUSD, AUSUSD, USDJYP.

regards

Hello nettony ​,

Thank you for writing in.

At this point in time we don't have active plans to remove NT 8.0.27.1 or stop supporting it as we know there are plenty of users that are using this version.

Second, we are not offering license keys - if you'd like to live trade you can choose from an account plan listed here:If you are a user that would like to use the multi broker add-on, you can add this by following these instructions:
    Finally, for additional information on what brokerages and data feeds are compatible with NinjaTrader please visit:
    • [https:]//ninjatrader[dot]com/platform/customize/market-data-brokerage-options

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.
    Luis H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Taddypole, 04-26-2024, 02:47 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post eDanny
    by eDanny

Started by kujista, 04-23-2024, 06:23 AM
    6 responses