X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchasing Live Real-Time Data Process and Essentials

Hi community

This topic directs to all traders active on the forum and all Support staff

I'm planning to purchase data for NinjaTrader but have no clues where to start. So I'm asking the community for help.

Would you please let me know what's the whole process to be able to purchase data from a Data Provider? I need to know the whole Step by Step process and required essentials to finally be able to buy the data.

And also please let me know if I need to have certain considerations that I may totally miss or have no ideas about them, e.g. NinjaTrader platform have the connection or maybe the Data Provider somehow need to have certain conditions or requirements for me to be able to use the purchased data on NinjaTrader.

Thanks everyone in advance.

"no clues where to start"
    I concur.
    The website is bush league at best for information and navigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomtheory View Post
      "no clues where to start"
      I concur.
      The website is bush league at best for information and navigation.
      You know I don't know what do I need to do to qualify to purchase the data.

Website is a good source yeah but NinjaTrader doesn't accept clients form my country.

Comment

You can visit www.kinetick.com and click on the "Subscribe" button at the top right. Once you have signed up and have your logon credentials, you can follow instructions provided here to set up your connection.

RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

why? where are you from? Iran, Russia, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
            You can visit www.kinetick.com and click on the "Subscribe" button at the top right. Once you have signed up and have your logon credentials, you can follow instructions provided here to set up your connection.

Thank you for your response Ray

I wanna know the whole general process. Planning to record a video for my community.

As I have learnt so far, tis needs an account with a Clearing Firm or a Broker and then I can choose a Data Provider and purchase the data.

But I think I'm missing an important information. I wanna use NinjaTrader as my platform and NT has couple providers in its list. I visited their website and couldn't find how could I buy data from them and enter the credentials into the NT. They do not sell Data directly from their websites.

Now knowing this, my question is, how do I purchase data from CQG for example and connect it to my NinjaTrader?

Give a hypothetical example including all steps and details please. That'll help me to figure out the whole process.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hong Nguyen View Post
              why? where are you from? Iran, Russia, etc?
              Yeah, I'm form these unholy countries lol

Comment

Hello,

As mentioned Kinetick data can be purchased from us using the links in the prior post. Unfortunately CQG data would not be available unless you were able to open an account with our brokerage.

If you are interested in more information about onboarding a community to our software you can reach out to our Business Development team who may be able to assist further as well. They can be reached at vendorsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com if you would like.
                Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanS View Post
                  Hello,

As mentioned Kinetick data can be purchased from us using the links in the prior post. Unfortunately CQG data would not be available unless you were able to open an account with our brokerage.

If you are interested in more information about onboarding a community to our software you can reach out to our Business Development team who may be able to assist further as well. They can be reached at vendorsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com if you would like.
                  Thank you RaynS

But I'm still struggling to figure out the whole process. The Kinetick link you provided requires infos that I don't have to insert.

Can you please walk me though the process step by step like if I wanna open an account in get access to real-time data and trader from my platform please? This will get all my infos straight if you could offer help.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Since you'll be unable to open account, you would only be able to request a futures demo, which you can do from the informational link below:

Once you've created a user, the below guide will walk you through how to connect this to the NinjaTrader Desktop platform:

If you have questions about signing up for and connecting a Kinetick data feed I'd recommend reaching out to them to go over your options for data with them at the contact link below:

Please let me know if I may assist further.
                    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post elirion
                    by elirion

Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
                    0 responses