how to remove the information text in top right of the chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to remove the information text in top right of the chart

I want to remove all of the text from the top of the chart. I would like to do so without removing the Label text because this is also used in the Data Box which I do use.... Also, I do not want to go thru every indicator and remove it.. I just want all that cluttered text at the top of the chart to go away, be hidden, or be able to toggle it on/off.

Please advise, thanks.

Hello xiinteractive,

Thanks for your post.

Currently, the only way to remove the indicator labels in the top corner of a chart window would be to right-click on the chart, select 'Indicators', and make the 'Label' field for each indicator blank.

We are currently tracking interest in an internal feature request for this and I have added your vote. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-816.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.​
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I was afraid you would say that. Its just screen clutter that uses up processor power.
      I should be able to hide that from chart properties screen or toggle button somewhere useful such as in the top left. ..

Is there a link to this where people can add their vote ? I know people that would vote for this.

Comment

Hello xinteractive,

Thanks for your note.

No, there are no publicly available links for adding votes to a feature request.

Anyone who wants to add their vote to this feature request could post on this forum thread saying that they want their vote submitted and we will track each vote in our internal feature request ticket.

Please let me know if I may assist further.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

#xiinteractive

FYI you may be interested to know that when deleting the Label field text, if you then Save the indicator template as Default it will subsequently never have the annoying text if/when you then add another instance of the same indicator.

Why Support don’t include this additional step in their stock answer is beyond me - I’ve posted it about 20 times hehe.

And originated the Feature Request for a global toggle somewhere back in NT7 - so I would hold out high hopes or your breath ;-)
          Hope it helps.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
          47 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes