Issues Connecting To Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues Connecting To Account

I had the support connect my regular trading account which I have been using without any issues for months to my Roth IRA I just had created. I was hoping this was an easy fix for them but now I do not have access to log into my continuum account to make any trades. It kicked me off at the end of the day and I have not been able to get back in because of the message provided below. I have contacted support earlier in the day but I never heard back about what was going on with this and just tried to instruct me with the basic continuum connection instructions. Clearly that would not be the issue if I have been using my account just find the last few months. Any help is appreciated.

Hello durdcash,

Thank you for your inquiry.

This message means that your account is missing a necessary enablement in order to connect within NinjaTrader. This is something that must be worked from the account side so that the enablement can be added. If NinjaTrader Brokerage is your broker, please continue to work with us via email or send a new message to support(at)ninjatrader(dot)com with your account number. If your account is with a different provider, please contact that broker directly.

We look forward to continuing to assist you with this.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cmtjoancolmenero, 04-29-2024, 03:40 PM
    22 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
    Started by reynoldsn, Yesterday, 04:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes