Can't login with demo account in desktop platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't login with demo account in desktop platform

I've been using demo account in the desktop platform and suddenly two days ago the platform stop login on.

I renew the demo account, check exceptions of firewall, flush DNS, uninstall and reinstall the platform and can't login yet.

Apparently the platform is not replacing the former demo account profile even I entered a new one.

Any Advice?
    Last edited by Juanses1; 03-19-2023, 09:37 AM.

Hello Juanses1​,

Thank you for the post.

Please send an email to [email protected] with "ATTN SEV 3.21.23 FORUM" as the subject line and I will take a look at your credentials. It is possible for me to manually make a SIM101 account for you if there is an issue with your setup.

I look forward to assisting you.

Comment

Hallo zusammen, wie kann ich mein Demokonto verlängern? Ohne meine Daten zu verlieren

Comment

Hello everyone, how can I extend my demo account? Without losing my data

Comment

Hello SamJo​,

Thank you for the post.

Demo accounts are limited by the CME Group. As a result, demo accounts cannot typically be extended. However, you can send an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com and we can look into other options for ongoing market data access.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Sev View Post
            Hello SamJo​,

Thank you for the post.

Demo accounts are limited by the CME Group. As a result, demo accounts cannot typically be extended. However, you can send an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com and we can look into other options for ongoing market data access.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thank You NinjaTrader_Sev NinjaTrader_Sev

I have a question, namely! I bought a Polarity ATI software and that would give me free access because the software is compatible if you have Ninjatrader 8.1.

Can you please show me how to set it up?
            Or does the Ninjatrader recognize this automatically on its own?​

Comment

Hello SamJo​,

Here is a basic guideline of how to import NinjaScript add-ons in NinjaTrader 8:
              Note — To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.
              To Import:
              1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
              2. From the Control Center window select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on...
              3. Select the downloaded .zip file
              4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.
              Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'
              Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
              • Right-click your chart > Indicators... > Select the Indicator from the 'Available' list on the left > Add > OK
              Here is a short video demonstration of the import process:Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
              The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Danke erstmals
                dass ich es bis hierher geschafft habe! Aber warum habe ich dann die Nachricht erhalten?

Warnung
                Instrumente, die keine Echtzeitdaten abonniert haben, wurden erkannt und haben eine Verzögerung von 10 Minuten. Sie können nicht gehandelt werden und werden nicht richtig auf einem Chart dargestellt. Alle Instrumente, die mit verzögerten Daten geladen werden, werden im Protokoll angezeigt.

Und warum ist mein Diagramm nicht auf dem neuesten Stand? Der linke Band ist nicht derselbe wie der rechte... Einer ist mehr Volumen, der andere weniger.... Siehe angehängtes Bild

Und wie protokollieren Sie mit Live-Daten-Feed in der simulierten?

Wie bekomme ich ein korrektes Diagramm?
                Und warum kann ich
                Attached Files

Comment

Wenn ich ein ADD On habe, sollte ich ein LIVE DATA als Simulation haben! Warum habe ich dich nicht?

Oder gibt es falsche Einstellungen?

ICH ist kann das Skript nicht erneut importieren, da es mir mitteilt, dass ein Fehler vorliegt

Comment

Hello SamJo​,

Thank you for the inquiry.

First, the Polarity ATI that you purchased is only a trading strategy. Essentially it is an automated trading interface with certain parameters that will help you place orders automatically by certain settings that you configure. This strategy does not provide real time market data nor can you live trade using this strategy without a funded brokerage account and a few other enablements.

If you intend on sim trading with the strategy only, you will still need to purchase a real time market data subscription. This is what the error about 10 minute delayed data is indicating. You will need to have a live data feed, either from a broker or a third party data provider like Kinetick or IQFeed, in order for your charts to populate correctly.

With the simulated account, you will still need to have the real time data feed, even if you are not live trading. Alternatively you can use the preconfigured Kinetick End of Day feed which provides free daily data, or the Simulated Data Feed, which is just randomly generated numbers from your PC. Please ensure that multi provider mode is checked under Tools>Options to view these free data options.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by ageeholdings, Today, 07:43 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post ageeholdings  
                    Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post pibrew