Multiple Broker Multi Provider for NinjaTrader Desktop Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Broker Multi Provider for NinjaTrader Desktop Platform

Where is the option to use Multiple Broker Add-on for NinjaTrader Desktop Platform. I have a Lifetime License with NinjaTrader and a Combine License and do not see anywhere to setup multi provider for my NinjaTrader License Key and Combine License Key

You can turn on Multi Provider in Tools -> Options on the General category, seventh item down from the top. If you upgraded from 8.0 it's probably checked. Multi Broker is set in the account control panel under your profile settings then Plans.
    Bruce DeVault
    QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

Bruce

On my installed NT 8.x, when I navigate to the Tools -> Options on the General category, there is NO visible Multi Provider. Plus the only LIVE I have is with the web browser account it does not appear to have migrated to my windows installed NT application.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	38.5 KB ID:	1239382I have lifetime account plan, no where do I see Multi Provider enabled. The only place I see Multi Broker Add On is on my Live Account deduction.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	518
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1239383
        Last edited by aidatasmart; 03-10-2023, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Multi Provider is a checkbox on 8.1, but is not a checkbox on 8.0 because it was not necessary there until the new username/password at sign-on rework. On the account plan, if you scroll down and look down at the bottom of that same screen, you should see where multi broker would be. Multi Provider is in the running Desktop application, under Tools -> Options not on the account page. Multi Broker and Multi Provider are not the same thing.
          Bruce DeVault

Comment

OK that clear up some, but on the running Desktop application, under Tools -> Options -> Multi Provider is NOT visible option. Why is this missing.

Comment

It's only visible on 8.1 - are you running 8.0? Check Help -> About.
              Bruce DeVault

Comment

thanks for the update, I just also updated my NinjaTrader to 8.1 and now Desktop application, under Tools -> Options -> Multi Provider is visible now.

Comment

Now I have NinjaTrader to 8.1 Desktop application, under Tools -> Options -> Multi Provider is visible now. BUT the issue now is that my Web presence logged in to my account and my NinjaTrader to 8.1 Desktop application are not synchronized with the LIVE account. There is no LIVE Connection on the NinjaTrader to 8.1 Desktop application, only the Web account presence while logged in.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by bc24fl, 08-30-2019, 01:58 PM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post PaulMohn  
                  Started by sugalt, Today, 04:02 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post sugalt