Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader Web Log in is dead?

NinjaTrader Web Log in is dead?

I'm not able to get into my account either. My calls to their emergency trade support go to a voicemail...

Comment

The app, tradovate and ninja platform all seem to be down. Please notify your customers with an update!!

Comment

Same here, can't log into the web platform, and also can't log into the 8.1.1 desktop platform.

So I scramble to downgrade to the older version of desktop 8.0.27.1, but can't do that either because the download link was moved behind the web login now (which isn't working).

The emergency trade desk is holding music for 4-5 minutes, then goes to an illegible voicemail, almost sounds like someone mumbling a personal voicemail.

Comment

I have similar issue. Login to web portal takes me to option to create a new account or use the simulator. Cannot log into new desktop software either. Both were working yesterday. I submitted email to support detailing the issue but received a response about 8.0.27.1 version. 8.0.27.1 version is working fine. I'm sure support is overwhelmed and using canned responses but at least read my initial email. I even provided screenshots!

Comment

The worst part of it is that a position was left open overnight causing a large loss and liquidation of my account, even though it showed that I was flat. Not able to get into my account and my calls to their emergency line are going to voicemail have me more than a little concerned.

Comment

Hello,

We are currently working to resolve a technical issue that is affecting the ability to login to our web trader for some clients. I apologize for the disruption, our Development team is aware of this issue and working to resolve this now. Thank you for your patience while we investigate further.
              Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I noticed this as well. It's resolved now.
                Bruce DeVault
                QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
                NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

We've received reports that most clients are now able to login as usual. If you are still experiencing this issue, please try reloading the page or possibly your browser to restore functionality.

Comment

No luck here with the newly installed desktop version. Login will not work.
                    eDanny
                    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Originally posted by eDanny View Post
                      No luck here with the newly installed desktop version. Login will not work.
                      If you are able to successfully login to the account dashboard or NinjaTrader Web platform (linked below), please write into support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com so we may look into your installation further.

Trade Futures and Commodities on Most Devices and with a Fixed Commission Rate or Unlimited Trading Subscription Fee Option

If you're unable to login to either of these, it may be a general account issue or simply a wrong username password. Feel free to also email us regardless if you're needing further assistance.

Comment

Grrrr. Still not able to start up desktop version. I clicked on the web version link above and filled forms, signed forms, etc. but cannot access ant web platform from there. I just keep getting the NinjaTrader End User License Agreement page where the Accept button errors with 'Cannot check policy version. Please contact Customer Service' message. This is a thorough mess. Another day is being wasted here.

eDanny
                        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Is this occurring when logging into the web/portal sites? If so, can you see if there is a /tac suffix to the URL? If you remove the 'tac' from the URL are you able to load successfully?

Comment

For me it's just blank white page after login. I refresh and it's nothing. Same on phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeroy_Jenkins View Post
                              For me it's just blank white page after login. I refresh and it's nothing. Same on phone.
                              Is this occurring on the account dashboard site, web platform, or both? Does this occur on multiple browsers?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Massinisa  
                              Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes