platform password reset missing from account profile page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

platform password reset missing from account profile page

Good Morning, and congratulations on your new website update and the launch of a web-based platform for trading.
    During the evening, my machine ID changed - maybe due to a windows update?- and I am required to reenter:
    my license key from the platform help menu and
    my continuum username and password from the connection configure menu.
    Since I forgot my continuum (platform) password, I went to the account.ninjatrader.com profile page.

My page looks like that, but there is no option on the page I see to reset the platform password.
    I rent the platform and my subscription is due to renew next week.
    I have already contacted support and expect they will resolve the problem in due time.
    I am posting here in case others are experiencing a similar situation.

Hello Berry Trader,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

If you have upgraded to our latest version of NinjaTrader Desktop you will no longer have a license key. During the upgrade process, your license key was converted to a corresponding Account Plan. In place of your License Key and a separate platform login, you will simply log into your NinjaTrader account when you open the platform to connect.

The only thing that will require a Machine ID in the future will be your 3rd-party add-ons. This can still be viewed from the Help > About window in the desktop App. Should you need to connect to a different broker/data provider, you may enable 'Multi-provider' from the Tools > Options > General window and then restart for those connections to appear.

Below is an FAQ that will answer a few questions about the new NinjaTrader experience.

FAQ

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
    Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Support was able to manually send me a platform password reset link after 2 hours. So that issue is resolved.

The account.ninjatrader.com page now has no log in options for current account holders.
      It shows a trading mode option. Choosing live trading asks me about starting a new account.
      I don't miss the days when I was on the back end of new website roll outs. <sigh>

What is the current url for current account holders at ninjatrader brokerage?

Comment

Thanks NinjaTrader_JustinD​. I will upgrade on the weekend or on some evening.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes