Where is the calendar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the calendar?

Ninjatrader used to have a calendar here --> https://ninjatrader.com/blog/trade-desk-calendar/

Where is it now?

Helo GLFX005,

That has been moved into your client dashboard, it will appear on the right side under "Upcoming Events".
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NT support explained: "In order to increase visibility to news events that may have a market impact, we have moved the Trade Desk calendar directly to the account dashboard. To access, simply log in to your account dashboard and the calendar appears on the right-hand section of the main page. Clicking the 'See all' button will give users all upcoming events for the next 3 months."

Well, moving the calendar behind a login wall, and not leaving the calendar immediately accessible as it was, does not increase visibility. If NT left the calendar accessible as it was and also added the calendar to the account dashboard, then that would actually increase visibility.

I don't want to have to login to look at the calendar. The calendar was fine where it was, directly accessible via bookmarkable website link. Please restore the website link.

Comment

Hello Lancer,

I understand the concern however there will not be a way to go back to the old website because that has been removed. The calendar now exists inside the user dashboard so you would need to use your dashboard to view that calendar in the future.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I did not say go back to the old website. As it was before, there should be a link to the calendar on the new website. Locking up the calendar behind a login wall does not increase calendar visibility or improve access convenience for users. This is just common sense and should not even be an issue now.

Comment

I agree completely with 'Lancer': a link to the 'old' calendar is not rocket-science. Ninjatrader seems to be h***-bent on forcing those of us who don;t want the 'upgrade' to a buggy version 8.1 at his time, along with an unnecessary 'Account Dashboard', to use these features anyway, rather than making it optional. I'm staying at v8.0.24.0 for now, and I'll use a calendar from the CME Group, or something. And to think that I paid a grand for the Lifetime License, just to get treated this way ... arrrgh.

Comment

Try bookmarking this calendar,
              Anticipate market-moving events long before they happen with the internet's most forex-focused economic calendar.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
              47 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post aligator  
              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post jaybedreamin