Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Automated Strategies and Indicators in NinjaTrader Web/App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automated Strategies and Indicators in NinjaTrader Web/App?

Dear NinjaTrader Forum,

I'm excited to hear about the new web/app version of NinjaTrader. I have a question about the availability of automated strategies in the new version. Will we be able to create and run automated strategies, as we can with the desktop version? Will APIs be enabled, and is there any documentation available on this feature?

Additionally, I'm curious about how we can upload new indicators to the platform. Could you provide any information or resources on this process?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Best regards,
    ​lju45

Hello lju45,

At this time there is only an FAQ for the web and mobile so I would be unable to say if there will be more documentation or if strategies will be able to be used there. The web side uses javascript for its language so you would have to write new items for use in that platform.

You can find the current knowlgebase for the web and mobile platforms in the following link: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/to...language=en_US

Here is a link about installing indicators in the web edition: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...language=en_US
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiry. However, I must express my disappointment with the response I received. While I appreciate the links to the current knowledge base for the web and mobile platforms, I was hoping for more information regarding the possibility of additional documentation and the use of automated strategies in these platforms.

It seems that the information provided is rather limited and does not fully answer my questions. Can you please provide more information regarding the future development of the platform and the potential for the use of automated strategies, for example using APIs similar to what is offered in TradeVate?

I appreciate your assistance and look forward to hearing back from you with more comprehensive information.

Thank you.​

Comment

Hello lju45

At this time we are waiting for more documentation to be made available. Unfortunately I don't have any other resources that I can link to at this time. Once more information is made available you will be able to locate it in the links that I had previously provided, that is the main website that will hold all of the updated help information as it is created.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder
          by Bidder