Multi-Computer Use - One License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-Computer Use - One License

Objective: Run a live continuum account on primary computer system and on a laptop on occasion, but never at the same time.

I read two threads on this and links to terms of service. It's been years since I did this and have simply forgotten what the rules are/were. As above, If I hit the road and want to trade, just checking what need be done in order to utilize my live account when away from my primary system. I'm aware of machine ID considerations, and like that a lot as a security tool.

So...

1) Do I need to register it as a secondary?
    2) Pay a monthly additional fee? Again, I have zero intention of running both at 1 time and in fact want to keep it that way.
    3) I'm also aware of 3rd party Add-On issues that could arise due to different machine ID, but that will not apply here.
    4) What I have done so far is copy my Documents NT8 file and placed it in same on the laptop. I did not copy the Program files folder [so far unless I need to].
    5) I have not attempted to open NT8 on the laptop yet, thought it best to consult with you first.

So seeking marching orders here

Thanx!
    JM

Hello johnMoss,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

You will not need to do anything extra to use your License on multiple computers so long as you are not running it on multiple computers simultaneously. Beyond that, you should be all set to go, and everything else you have done seems fine.

As always, please feel free to write in with any additional questions you may have regarding NinjaTrader.
    Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by ezrollin, 02-26-2022, 11:14 PM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post kenz987
      by kenz987