Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Scroll through charts and have last traded price stay in the middle of the chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scroll through charts and have last traded price stay in the middle of the chart?

Whenever I scroll to a different time period on a chart, the time period I arrive at, price is very different. Such as, on the CL chart, current price is $76.20, but a week ago price is $82.00. When I arrive at the previous day by scrolling the time axis, it would be difficult to drag the chart using CTRL and the mouse button, so I always have to click on the F button in the upper right. Problem is, when I click that, the price axis is then "squashed together" and I have to manually increase the price axis and drag the visible bars to the center of the screen.

SO is there a way to scroll through the time axis and have price (and bars) stay in the center of the chart and screen? Thanks.

Hello MikePlesky,

Thank you very much for your post!

When the CTRL key is used to scroll the chart, it would unlock both axes.

I would suggest the horizontal scrollbar or the left and right cursor/arrow keys instead.

For visual demonstrations of how to scroll or zoom the chart, please take a look at our "Scroll, Zoom & Navigate" below:

Please don't hesitate to let me know, should this not answer your questions!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses