Annoying vhanging symbol issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying vhanging symbol issue

I have an equities data feed with Barchart.com. When changing symbol, an edit box is displayed on the chart where you can type in the symbol. This works fine but then sometimes, when typing the symbol on the screen, the edit box clears even when typing in a valid symbol and is still waiting for input! So then the only way to fix it seems to be to ESC from the edit box and restart Ninjatrader.

Unfortunately I havent worked yet what is triggering the issue.

However this issue seems to have arisen in version 8.0.27.1 as I have not seen it before.

Hello iq200,

Thank you for your post!

I'd be happy to help you with this, but do need a bit more information before I can determine a resolution. I'd like to review your log and trace files. Since these contain personal data, I'd prefer that we continue working on this issue via email.

Please follow the steps below to send in your log and trace files with a support case so I may investigate this matter further:
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center > Help > Email Support and ensuring "Log and Trace files" is checked.
    • Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief "ATTN Kennedy" note in the message along with a link to this forum post.
    Thank you in advance, I look forward to assisting further!​
    Kennedy M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Kennedy,
      I previously cleaned all the junk files from (cache, log trace etc) my NT8. Please be patient with me. I will upload as soon as the problem happens again.
      Regards
      Imran

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM