Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

URGENT! I'm getting NO email response from platformsupport or treasury HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

URGENT! I'm getting NO email response from platformsupport or treasury HELP!

Hello,

This is a URGENT request

I have sent repeated emails to both platformsupport and treasury.

1st email I sent back on FEB 8th and never got a auto reply saying message has been received (like I used too) and never got a reply. Checked SPAM and nothing.

So I tried again on Feb 21 and as of today, still nothing at all from Ninja. I've been with you guys for several years and noticed a noticeable LAG in responses to emails.

So hoping I'll have better luck here!

Here is my original message I need addressed BEFORE March 1st.

EMAIL 1 sent FEB 8th:

I initially have CBOT and CME active subscriptions. However, I realize I want the CMEGROUP instead of the other two.

So I went in to change it, purchased CMEGROUP just now, but cannot see how to cancel CBOT and CME. Your interface does not tell you, or make it clear that you may need to cancel the CBOT and CME1st before buying the CMEGROUP .

Now it looks like I'm going to be billed for all three, which I do NOT want to do.

Can you assist me on this asap, please?

EMAIL 2 sent FEB 21:

I sent the following email 13 days ago with no reply and not even the initial auto responder.

Can someone please address my message below?
    ====

It should be noted, when I try to cancel both the CME and CBOT subscriptions, it wont let me do it! They are greyed out and grouped in with the 3rd subscription I added later which is the CME Bundle! The CME Bundle is the ONLY one I want! BUT, the portal wont let be delete the other two and its gonna bill me for ALL 3 in a few days March 1st. This is not good.

Help!â
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Zachary; 02-27-2023, 03:44 PM.

Hello traderzoso,

Thank you for your post.

My name is Zachary and I am a Team Lead here at NinjaTrader. First and foremost, I'd like to apologize that you have not received a reply in a timely manner to this request. Unfortunately, there seems to have been a system error in our ticketing system that prevented us from receiving your messages. After doing a bit of searching, I was able to locate your most recent message and have done an audit of your account subscriptions. I have gone in and made sure that the CME DOM and CBOT DOM subscriptions will not renew and had been canceled. Come March 1st, you will only be charged for the CME Bundle and do not have to worry about the other 2 renewing. I've also taken measures to ensure that we will not have problems receiving your messages again in the future.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Zachary View Post
      Hello traderzoso,

Thank you for your post.

My name is Zachary and I am a Team Lead here at NinjaTrader. First and foremost, I'd like to apologize that you have not received a reply in a timely manner to this request. Unfortunately, there seems to have been a system error in our ticketing system that prevented us from receiving your messages. After doing a bit of searching, I was able to locate your most recent message and have done an audit of your account subscriptions. I have gone in and made sure that the CME DOM and CBOT DOM subscriptions will not renew and had been canceled. Come March 1st, you will only be charged for the CME Bundle and do not have to worry about the other 2 renewing. I've also taken measures to ensure that we will not have problems receiving your messages again in the future.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.
      Well done, great response, this forum is very useful for this type of situation, if no forum traderzoso would still be in the dark.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes