Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Ameritrade $ADSPD

Greetings,

I am trying to get the TD Ameritrade ticker $ADSPD - "SNP 500 Advancing Issues - Declining Issues Difference" to work with NinjaTrader.

I have attempted to create the instrument by going to Tools>Instrument>Add and have tried the following:

1. Selected different instrument types (stock, index, etc)
    2. Selected individual exchanges, relevant exchanges and all exchanges
    3. Entered the TD Ameritrade Symbol Map ADSPD and variations of it such as ADSPD, ^ADSPD, $ADSPD
    4. Restarted the system and reinstalled the client multiple times
    5. I've tried different chart times (seconds, minute, day)
    6. I have authenticated with TD Ameritrade and have a green light
    7. I know there is an ^ADD ticker in NinjaTrader but that is for the NYSE - Advancing Issues/Declining Issues and it is not the same.

At this point I am out of ideas. The other forum posts asking for the same are years old and I don't think anyone was able to make it work. I have attached a screenshot of what it looks like in TD Ameritrade.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ADSPD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	101.5 KB ID:	1236386

Has anyone been able to make the TD Ameritrade ticker $ADSPD in NinjaTrader work? Does anyone know of an alternative or maybe a 3rd party data provider like Kinetic that offers the $ADSPD and works with NinjaTrader?

Thanks!

Hello Kuntz,

Thank you for posting!

Kinetick has been optimized to be the fastest, most stable, and most affordable data solution for the NinjaTrader platform. The Basic Service package for $75/month is our base fee for receiving market data and real-time exchange fees can be added individually to suit your trading needs. You can view a list of supported exchanges and the corresponding exchange fees from the Kinetick subscription page:You can receive real time data for the up/down volume and advance/decline for the S&P 500 with just the Basic Service $75 as they are part of the Market Metrics.

Full list of Market Metrics at: http://kinetick.com/Market-Metrics

If you have further Kinetick inquiries, you are welcome to reach out to us via email at support[AT]kinetick[DOT]com . Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Alaura Q.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post futtrader  
    Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
    1 response
    0 likes