Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Send Error

Hi,

I'm trying to set up email alerts through NT8 on my desktop and am getting the following error.

There was an error sending a mail message: 5.2.252 SendAsDenied; [myemail] not allowed to send as [email protected]; STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:SendAsDeniedExceptio n.MapiExceptionSendAsDenied; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message [BeginDiagnosticData]Cannot submit message.

I am using the exact same share settings on my laptop and it works fine and sends emails. But for some reason this fails on my desktop (both running Windows 10). I had a different error prior to this, but seemed to fix it when I disabled my antivirus mail shield.

Does anyone know what this error is and maybe how to fix it?

Thank you,
    Ray

Hello Ray,

Thank you very much for your post.

I am not certain why this error would occur, could you send us your log & trace files? We could then take a closer look.

You can do this by going to the Control Center -> Help -> Email Support

Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief "ATTN Manfred" note in the message.

If possible, please also take a screenshot of your share service settings and attach it to your message.
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window
    • Then go to Start > Accessories > Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image
    • Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment​
    Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Manfred,

Ok, I sent you an email with the log and trace files and a pic of my share settings for the email.

Thanks,
      Ray

Comment

HI Manfred,

I updated Windows 10 will all the available updates, restarted and tried it again. Still receiving the same error. Only difference I know of between my 2 systems is that my desktop has the newest version of NT 8 and my laptop (that works) has the previous version installed.

Maybe try to uninstall and reinstall NT 8?

Thanks,
        Ray

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
        8 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by halgo_boulder, 04-20-2024, 08:44 AM
        2 responses