Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily and Weekly Chart Not Moving during Live

Hi,

I have a weekly, daily and minute charts. But during live, weekly and daily is not moving and stuck in the last day session price. But using Market Replay, they are moving. What is wrong with my chart?

Thanks.

Hello kezyclaire,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

It sounds like you are not currently enabled for live data on your account which will prevent the charts from moving. You can confirm if you are receiving live data on your chart by opening the Chart Trader and looking for any movement for the Ask and Bid. If they are both at 0, that instrument you have chosen is not enabled for live data. You can choose what market data you would like enabled for your account from the Client Portal.

After logging in, follow the steps outlined here. In the future, if you want to update or cancel any data subscriptions those steps can be found here.

Here is some additional helpful info on how market data fees are billed:
    • Market data fees are billed at the beginning of each month.
    • Any new market data subscriptions will be billed within 1-2 business days.
    • Market Data Fees are billable for the current month in the full amount. the exchanges do not prorate the fees or otherwise discount them based on the number of days remaining in the month.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Justin,

I am currently subscribed. My 1 minute, 5 minute, 15 minute and 30 minute charts are moving. Only 60 min, daily, and weekly were not moving. This morning my 5 minute was not moving as well but I created a new chart so now it is moving. I just dont want to create new chart for others as I need to add all my indicators again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Anfedport  
      Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post iceman2018