CurrentDayOHL indicator question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CurrentDayOHL indicator question...

I use this indicator in my strategy but find that the Overnight Open price level on my chart here in Tucson is always different from the price level for the same indicator on the chart of another trader I work with located in the Eastern U.S. We both use NT8. We've compared the indicator parameters on each of our charts and they are exactly the same but each day the price level that the line appears is a few points different. Can someone tell me why this is happening and how I can coordinate our charts?

Hello Brujon,

Thank you for the message.

There are a few reasons the charts between two different platforms could be different, especially if you are looking at a Tick based chart.
    Something you could try is:
    • Make sure you are using the same market data provider as your friend
    • Set your NinjaTrader platforms to the same time zone within the Control Center > Tools > Options
      • Make sure to restart the platform > Reconnect > Then right-click on the chart and select "Reload all historical data"
    • Create a 1 Minute chart with the same trading hours template as your friend and do not use any 3rd party add-ons on the chart > Make sure the "Break EOD" setting is checked.
      • Once the chart is created add the Current Day OHL indicator and compare results

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Balage0922  
    Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes